Initial Teacher Education and Continuing Training Policies in a Comparative Perspective: Current Practices in OECD Countries and a Literature Review on Potential Effects
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montecinos, Carmen & Cortez, Mónica & Walker, Horacio, 2015. "School administrators’ understandings and management of barriers for the school’s involvement in the practicum component of initial teacher education in Chile," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 100-108.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-08-06 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2010-08-06 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2010-08-06 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:eduaab:48-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .