Russian Industrial Restructuring: Trends in Productivity, Competitiveness and Comparative Advantage
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2006. "Russian Industrial Restructuring: Trends in Productivity, Competitiveness and Comparative Advantage," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 277-295.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Almos Telegdy, 2004.
"Does Privatization Raise Productivity? Evidence from Comprehensive Panel Data on Manufacturing Firms in Hungary, Romania, Russia and Ukraine,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
0425, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Brown, J David & Earle, John S, 2004. "Does Privatization Raise Productivity? Evidence from Comprehensive Panel Data on Manufacturing Firms in Hungary, Romania, Russia and Ukraine," CEPR Discussion Papers 4791, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Almos Telegdy, 2004. "Does Privatization Raise Productivity? Evidence from Comprehensive Panel Data on Manufacturing Firms in Hungary, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 04-107, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- J. David Brown & John Earle & Almos Telegdy, 2004. "Does Privatization Raise Productivity? Evidence from Comprehensive Panel Data on Manufacturing Firms in Hungary, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine," CERT Discussion Papers 0410, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katerina Kalcheva & Nienke Oomes, 2007. "Diagnosing Dutch Disease; Does Russia Have the Symptoms?," IMF Working Papers 07/102, International Monetary Fund.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2007. "Kaliningrad: Enclaves and Economic Integration," MPRA Paper 20937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Wörz, 2016. "Non-price competitiveness of exports from emerging countries," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 707-735, September.
- SvatosÌŒ, M. & Smutka, L. & Ishchukova, N. & Vasilyonok, V., 2014. "Russian Agrarian Foreign Trade Development â€“ the Impact of Selected Factors," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 6(3), September.
- Francesca Spigarelli, 2011. "Outward Foreign Direct Investments of the Russian Federation," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2007.
"L’enclave russe de Kaliningrad : spécificité territoriale et intégration à l’économie mondiale
[The Russian Enclave of Kaliningrad: Territorial Specificity and Integration with the World Economy]," MPRA Paper 20939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2010. "Dynamique des spécialisations et performances commerciales des pays d'Europe centrale et orientale (PECO)," Working Papers hal-00637591, HAL.
- Olga Garanina, 2009. "What beyond oil and gas ? Russian trade specialisation in manufactures," Post-Print halshs-00343419, HAL.
- World Bank, 2005. "Belarus : Window of Opportunity to Enhance Competitiveness and Sustain Economic Growth, A Country Economic Memorandum (CEM) for the Republic of Belarus, Volume 1, Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8353, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsavantage comparatif révélé; competitiveness; compétitivité; contrôle de l'État; coût unitaire de main-d'œuvre; industrie; industry; private sector; productivity; productivité; restructuration; restructuring; revealed comparative advantage; Russia; Russie; salaires; secteur; secteur privé; sector; state control; transition; transition; unit labour costs; wages;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2005-08-13 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EFF-2005-08-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:408-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .