Corporate Taxation of Foreign Direct Investment Income 1991-2001
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniela Federici & Valentino Parisi, 2014. "Corporate Taxation and Exports: Evidence from Italian Firm-Level Data," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 4, pages 23-38, May.
- Tehmina S. Khan & John Norregaard, 2007. "Tax Policy; Recent Trends and Coming Challenges," IMF Working Papers 07/274, International Monetary Fund.
- Da Rin, Marco & Di Giacomo, Marina & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship, firm entry, and the taxation of corporate income: Evidence from Europe,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(9), pages 1048-1066.
- Da Rin, Marco & Di Giacomo, Marina & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2011. "Entrepreneurship, firm entry, and the taxation of corporate income: Evidence from Europe," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(9-10), pages 1048-1066, October.
- Willi Leibfritz & Paul O'Brien, 2005. "The French Tax System: Main Characteristics, Recent Developments and Some Considerations for Reform," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 439, OECD Publishing.
- Peter Egger & Simon Loretz, 2010. "Homogeneous Profit Tax Effects for Heterogeneous Firms?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(8), pages 1023-1041, August.
- Stacie Beck & Alexis Chaves, 2011. "The Impact Of Taxes On Trade Competitiveness," Working Papers 11-09, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordseffective marginal (inframarginal) tax rates; entrées (sorties) IDE; IDE marginal (infra-marginal); inward (outward) FDI; marginal (infra-marginal) investment; planification fiscale; retenues à la source; taux marginaux (effectifs) d'imposition; tax planning; traitement des revenus de source étrangère; treatment of foreign-source income; withholding tax;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PBE-2003-08-31 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:365-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .