(in no particular order)
Organisation de Coopération et de Développement Économiques (OCDE) (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD))
2 rue Andre Pascal, 75775 Paris Cedex 16
RePEc:edi:edoecfr (more details at EDIRC)
Ministry of Strategy and Finance
Seoul, South Korea
Government of South Korea
RePEc:edi:mofgvkr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Dana Hajkova & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Laura Vartia & Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2006. "Taxation, Business Environment and FDI Location in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 502, OECD Publishing.
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Frédéric Gonand & Pablo Antolín & Christine de la Maisonneuve & Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2005. "The Impact of Ageing on Demand, Factor Markets and Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 420, OECD Publishing.
- Kwang-Yeol Yoo & Alain de Serres, 2004. "Tax Treatment of Private Pension Savings in OECD Countries and the Net Tax Cost Per Unit of Contribution to Tax-Favoured Schemes," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 406, OECD Publishing.
- Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2003. "Corporate Taxation of Foreign Direct Investment Income 1991-2001," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 365, OECD Publishing.
- Giuseppe Nicoletti & Stephen S. Golub & Dana Hajkova & Daniel Mirza & Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2003. "Policies and International Integration: Influences on Trade and Foreign Direct Investment," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 359, OECD Publishing.
- Andrew Burns & Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2002. "Improving the Efficiency and Sustainability of Public Expenditure in the Czech Republic," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 328, OECD Publishing.
- Jaromir Cekota & Rauf Gönenç & Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2002. "Strengthening the Management of Public Spending in Hungary," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 336, OECD Publishing.
- Andrew Burns & Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2002. "Public Expenditure Management in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 346, OECD Publishing.
- Dana Hajkova & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Laura Vartia & Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2008. "La fiscalité et l'environnement des entreprises comme déterminants des investissements directs étrangers," Revue économique de l'OCDE, Éditions OCDE, vol. 2006(2), pages 9-44.
- Dana Hajkova & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Laura Vartia & Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2007. "Taxation and business environment as drivers of foreign direct investment in OECD countries," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2006(2), pages 7-38.
- Stephen S. Golub & Dana Hajkova & Daniel Mirza & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2004. "L'influence des politiques sur les échanges et l'investissement direct étranger," Revue économique de l'OCDE, Éditions OCDE, vol. 2003(1), pages 7-93.
- Stephen S. Golub & Dana Hajkova & Daniel Mirza & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2003. "The Influence of Policies on Trade and Foreign Direct Investment," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2003(1), pages 7-83.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (5) 2002-05-14 2002-08-16 2002-12-17 2005-08-13 2006-08-05. Author is listed
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2005-08-13
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2005-10-15
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2003-08-31
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2005-08-13
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2005-08-13
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kwang-Yeol Yoo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.