Tax Treatment of Private Pension Savings in OECD Countries and the Net Tax Cost Per Unit of Contribution to Tax-Favoured Schemes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédéric Gonand, 2006.
"Réforme des retraites, marchés financiers et investissement socialement responsable : les affinités électives,"
Revue d'Économie Financière,
Programme National Persée, vol. 85(4), pages 285-294.
- Frédéric Gonand, 2006. "Réforme des retraites, marchés financiers et investissement socialement responsable : les affinités électives," Post-Print hal-01294330, HAL.
- Caminada, Koen & Goudswaard, Kees, 2005. "Budgetary costs of tax facilities for pension savings: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 20735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Immacolata Marino & Filippo Pericoli & Luigi Ventura, 2011.
"Tax Incentives and Household Investment in Complementary Pension Insurance: Some Recent Evidence From the Italian Experience,"
Risk Management and Insurance Review,
American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 14(2), pages 247-263, September.
- Marino, Immacolata & Pericoli, Filippo & Ventura, Luigi, 2010. "Tax incentives and household investment in complementary pension insurance: some recent evidence from the Italian experience," MPRA Paper 36554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Kudrna & Alan D. Woodland, 2015. "Progressive Tax Changes to Superannuation in a Lifecycle Framework," CESifo Working Paper Series 5645, CESifo Group Munich.
- World Bank, 2014. "Poland : Saving for Growth and Prosperous Aging," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20441, The World Bank.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Keese, Matthias & Schröder, Carsten, 2010.
"The Effect of Saving Subsidies on Household Saving – Evidence from Germanys,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
170, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Keese, Matthias & Schröder, Carsten, 2010. "The effect of saving subsidies on household saving: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers 2010/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Willmore, Larry, 2007. "Universal Pensions for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 24-51, January.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Keese, Matthias & Schröder, Carsten, 2008. "Can governments boost voluntary retirement savings via tax incentives and subsidies? A German case study for low-income households," Economics Working Papers 2008-18, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Fang Cai & John Giles & Philip O'Keefe & Dewen Wang, 2012. "The Elderly and Old Age Support in Rural China : Challenges and Prospects," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2249, April.
- Robert Holzmann & Richard Hinz, 2005. "Old Age Income Support in the 21st century: An International Perspective on Pension Systems and Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7336, April.
- Axel BÃ¶rsch-Supan, 2004. "Mind the Gap: The Effectiveness of Incentives to boost Retirement Saving in Europe," MEA discussion paper series 04052, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Isabelle Joumard & Mauro Pisu & Debbie Bloch, 2012. "Tackling income inequality: The role of taxes and transfers," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2012(1), pages 37-70.
- Isabelle Joumard & Mauro Pisu & Debra Bloch, 2012. "Less Income Inequality and More Growth – Are They Compatible? Part 3. Income Redistribution via Taxes and Transfers Across OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 926, OECD Publishing.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Frederic Vermeulen, 2006. "A Collective Labor Supply Model Identification and Estimation in the Presence of Externalities By Means of Panel Data," Working Papers 406, RAND Corporation.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:6007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin, John P. & Whitehouse, Edward, 2008.
"Reforming Retirement-Income Systems: Lessons from the Recent Experiences of OECD Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3521, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John P. Martin & Edward R. Whitehouse, 2008. "Reforming Retirement-Income Systems: Lessons from the Recent Experiences of OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 66, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordscomprehensive income tax; coût fiscal net; dépense fiscale; expenditure tax; impôt sur le revenu; net tax cost; pensions privées; private pensions; revenue foregone method;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-08-13 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2005-08-13 (Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2005-08-13 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-08-13 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2005-08-13 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:406-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .