Public Expenditure Management in Poland
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gradzewicz, Michal & Jędrzejowicz, Tomasz & Żółkiewski, Zbigniew, 2007. "The cost of fiscal tightening in Poland on the road to the Euro: does the labour market matter? (CGE model simulations)," MPRA Paper 28146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vratislav Izák, 2004. "Public Debt Service, Interest Rates and Fiscal Variables in Transition Countries," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2004(1), pages 3-15.
More about this item
Keywordsaccrual accounting; administration publique; budget pluriannuel; budgetary transparency; comptabilité créative; comptabilité en tenant compte du fait générateur; contingent liability; creative accounting; dépenses publiques; engagement contingeant; extra-budgetary funds; fonds extra-budgétaires; general government; multi-year budgeting; programme evaluation; public expenditure; transparence budgétaire; évaluation des programmes;
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-12-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:346-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .