Microeconometric Analysis of the Retirement Decision: Germany
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oscar Molina & Fabian Soria, 2006.
"Factores Determinantes de la Probabilidad de Afiliación al Sistema de Pensiones en Bolivia,"
Development Research Working Paper Series
02/2006, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Oscar Molina Tejerina & Fabián Soria Merino, 2006. "Factores determinantes de la probabilidad de afiliación al sistema de pensiones en Bolivia," Investigación & Desarrollo 0306, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Mar 2006.
- Sašo Polanec & Aleš Ahčan & Miroslav Verbič, 2013.
"Retirement decisions in transition: microeconometric evidence from Slovenia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 99-118, March.
- Polanec, Sašo & Ahčan, Aleš & Verbič, Miroslav, 2010. "Retirement Decisions in Transition: Microeconometric Evidence from Slovenia," MPRA Paper 28460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jennifer Roberts & Nigel Rice & Andrew M. Jones, 2008.
"Early retirement and inequality in Britain and Germany: How important is health?,"
2008012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Jennifer Roberts & Nigel Rice & Andrew M. Jones, 2009. "Early Retirement and Inequality in Britain and Germany: How Important Is Health?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 188, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Roberts, J & Rice, N & Jones, A.M, 2008. "Early retirement and inequality in Britain and Germany: How important is health?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/27, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Barbara Berkel, 2006. "Retirement Age and Preretirement in German Administrative Data," MEA discussion paper series 06107, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Monika Bütler & Olivia Huguenin & Federica Teppa, 2005. "Why Forcing People to Save Retirement May Backfire," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 05.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Hupfeld, Stefan, 2009. "Rich and healthy--better than poor and sick?: An empirical analysis of income, health, and the duration of the pension benefit spell," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 427-443, March.
- Monika Bütler & Olivia Huguenin & Federica Teppa, 2005.
"Why Forcing People to Save for Retirement May Backfire,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005
2005-09, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Monika Bütler & Olivia Huguenin & Federica Teppa, 2005. "Why Forcing People to Save for Retirement may Backfire," CESifo Working Paper Series 1458, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marjan, MAES, 2008. "Financial and redistributive impact of reforming the old-age pension system in Belgium," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2008040, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Marjan, MAES, 2008.
"Does the dismantlement of early retirement schemes increase unemployment in Belgium ?,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques)
2008041, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Maes, Marjan, 2008. "Does the dismantlement of early retirement schemes increase unemployment in Belgium?," Working Papers 2008/57, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Hakola, Tuulia & Uusitalo, Roope, 2001. "Let's Make a Deal - the Impact of Social Security Provisions and Firm Liabilities on Early Retirement," Discussion Papers 260, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Malene Kallestrup-Lamb & Anders Bredahl Kock & Johannes Tang Kristensen, 2016. "Lassoing the Determinants of Retirement," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8-10), pages 1522-1561, December.
- Malene Kallestrup-Lamb, 2011. "The Role of the Spouse in Early Retirement Decisions for Older Workers," CREATES Research Papers 2011-38, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Piekkola, Hannu & Deschryvere, Matthias, 2004. "Retirement Decisions and Option Values: Their Application Regarding Finland," Discussion Papers 951, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:204-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .