The Costs of Reducing CO2 Emissions: A Comparison of Carbon Tax Curves with GREEN
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodrik, Dani, 1987. "Trade and capital-account liberalization in a keynesian economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 113-129, August.
- Mussa, Michael, 1974. "Tariffs and the Distribution of Income: The Importance of Factor Specificity, Substitutability, and Intensity in the Short and Long Run," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1191-1203, Nov.-Dec..
- Calvo, Guillermo A, 1978. "On the Time Consistency of Optimal Policy in a Monetary Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1411-1428, November.
- Brunner, Karl & Meltzer, Allan H., 1982. "Economic policy in a world of change," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-6, January.
- Jeffrey Sachs, 1988. "Conditionality, Debt Relief, and the Developing Country Debt Crisis," NBER Working Papers 2644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brecher, Richard A. & Bhagwati, Jagdish N., 1982. "Immiserizing transfers from abroad," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3-4), pages 353-364, November.
- Kemal Dervis & Jaime de Melo & Sherman Robinson, 2015.
"A General Equilibrium Analysis Of Foreign Exchange Shortages In A Developing Economy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Modeling Developing Countries' Policies in General Equilibrium, chapter 4, pages 71-86
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Dervis, Kemal & de Melo, Jaime & Robinson, Sherman, 1981. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of Foreign Exchange Shortages in a Developing Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 891-906, December.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1974. "Tariffs and nontraded goods," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 177-185, May.
- Joshua Aizenman & Jacob Frenkel, 1986. "Wage Indexation, Supply Shocks, and Monetary Policy in a Small, Open Economy," NBER Chapters,in: Economic Adjustment and Exchange Rates in Developing Countries, pages 89-142 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Leamer, Edward E., 1980. "Welfare computations and the optimal staging of tariff reductions in models with adjustment costs," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 21-36, February.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 1984. "Oil Prices, Welfare, and the Trade Balance," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 649-672.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1987. "The Liberalization of the Current Capital Accounts and the Real ExchangeRate," NBER Working Papers 2162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1987. "Trade and Exchange Rate Policies in Growth-Oriented Adjustment Programs," NBER Working Papers 2226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhattacharya, A. & Linn, J.F., 1988. "Trade And Industrial Policies In The Developing Countries Of East Asia," World Bank - Discussion Papers 27, World Bank.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Short-Run Capital Specificity and the Pure Theory of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 488-510, September.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camilla Froyn & H. Aaheim, 2004. "Sectoral Opposition to Carbon Taxes in the EU – a Myopic Economic Approach," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 279-302, September.
- K. Fisher-Vanden, 1997. "International Policy Instrument Prominence in the Climate Change Debate: A Case Study of the United States," Working Papers ir97033, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Kverndokk, Snorre, 1996.
"The global warming game -- Simulations of a CO2-reduction agreement,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 83-102, March.
- Fankhauser, S. & Kverndokk, S., 1992. "The Global Warming Game - Simulations of a CO2 Reduction Agreement," Memorandum 13/1992, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 1992. "Effet de serre et relations Nord-Sud," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 258(1), pages 55-68.
- Klepper, Gernot & Lorz, Jens Oliver & Stähler, Frank & Thiele, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1993. "Empirische allgemeine Gleichgewichts-Modelle: Struktur und Anwendungsmöglichkeiten," Kiel Working Papers 595, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alan A. Powell & Maureen T. Rimmer, 1998. "The Nested Binary CES Composite Production Function: CRTS with different (but constant) pair-wise elasticities of substitution among three factors," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-89, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Saunders, Caroline M. & Roningen, Vernon O., 2001. "Trade And The Environment. Linking A Partial Equilibrium Trade Model With Production Systems And Their Environmental Consequences," International Trade in Livestock Products Symposium, January 18-19, 2001, Auckland, New Zealand 14552, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Richels, Richard & Sturm, Peter, 1996. "The costs of CO2 emission reductions : Some insights from global analyses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(10-11), pages 875-887.
- Foders, Federico, 1993. "Energy policy in transitional economies: The case of Bulgaria," Kiel Discussion Papers 223, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hackl, Franz & Pruckner, Gerald J., 2003. "How global is the solution to global warming?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 93-117, January.
- Chandler, William U & Evans, Meredydd & Kolesov, Alexander, 1996. "Climate change mitigation : A review of cost estimates and methodologies for the post-planned economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(10-11), pages 927-935.
- Berg, Elin & Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2002. "Oil Exploration under Climate Treaties," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 493-516, November.
- Alan A. Powell, 1993. "Integrating Econometric and Environmetric Modelling," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-102, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Jaeger, William K., 1995. "The welfare cost of a global carbon tax when tax revenues are recycled," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 47-67, May.
- Maddison, David, 1995. "A cost-benefit analysis of slowing climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 337-346.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:118-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .