The Costs of Reducing CO2 Emissions: A Comparison of Carbon Tax Curves with GREEN
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camilla Froyn & H. Aaheim, 2004. "Sectoral Opposition to Carbon Taxes in the EU – a Myopic Economic Approach," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 279-302, September.
- K. Fisher-Vanden, 1997. "International Policy Instrument Prominence in the Climate Change Debate: A Case Study of the United States," Working Papers ir97033, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Fankhauser, Samuel & Kverndokk, Snorre, 1996.
"The global warming game -- Simulations of a CO2-reduction agreement,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 83-102, March.
- Fankhauser, S. & Kverndokk, S., 1992. "The Global Warming Game - Simulations of a CO2 Reduction Agreement," Memorandum 13/1992, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 1992. "Effet de serre et relations Nord-Sud," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 258(1), pages 55-68.
- Klepper, Gernot & Lorz, Jens Oliver & Stähler, Frank & Thiele, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1993. "Empirische allgemeine Gleichgewichts-Modelle: Struktur und Anwendungsmöglichkeiten," Kiel Working Papers 595, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alan A. Powell & Maureen T. Rimmer, 1998. "The Nested Binary CES Composite Production Function: CRTS with different (but constant) pair-wise elasticities of substitution among three factors," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-89, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Saunders, Caroline M. & Roningen, Vernon O., 2001. "Trade And The Environment. Linking A Partial Equilibrium Trade Model With Production Systems And Their Environmental Consequences," International Trade in Livestock Products Symposium, January 18-19, 2001, Auckland, New Zealand 14552, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Richels, Richard & Sturm, Peter, 1996. "The costs of CO2 emission reductions : Some insights from global analyses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(10-11), pages 875-887.
- Foders, Federico, 1993. "Energy policy in transitional economies: The case of Bulgaria," Kiel Discussion Papers 223, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hackl, Franz & Pruckner, Gerald J., 2003. "How global is the solution to global warming?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 93-117, January.
- Chandler, William U & Evans, Meredydd & Kolesov, Alexander, 1996. "Climate change mitigation : A review of cost estimates and methodologies for the post-planned economies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(10-11), pages 927-935.
- Berg, Elin & Kverndokk, Snorre & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2002. "Oil Exploration under Climate Treaties," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 493-516, November.
- Alan A. Powell, 1993. "Integrating Econometric and Environmetric Modelling," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-102, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Jaeger, William K., 1995. "The welfare cost of a global carbon tax when tax revenues are recycled," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 47-67, May.
- Maddison, David, 1995. "A cost-benefit analysis of slowing climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 337-346.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:118-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.