Determinants of Households' Investment in Energy Efficiency and Renewables: Evidence from the OECD Survey on Household Environmental Behaviour and Attitudes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:529-539 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schleich, Joachim & Gassmann, Xavier & Faure, Corinne & Meissner, Thomas, 2016.
"Making the implicit explicit: A look inside the implicit discount rate,"
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 321-331.
- Schleich, Joachim & Gassmann, Xavier & Faure, Corinne & Meissner, Thomas, 2016. "Making the implicit explicit: A look inside the implicit discount rate," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S04/2016, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Joachim Schleich & Xavier Gassmann & Corinne Faure & Thomas Meissner, 2016. "Making the implicit explicit: A look inside the implicit discount rate," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01366541, HAL.
- Angelika Goliger & Aalia Cassim, 2018. "Household tipping points in the face of rising electricity tariffs in South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 033, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:580-591 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsadoption de la technologie; choix discret; comportement des consommateurs; consumer behaviour; discrete choice; efficacité énergétique; energy efficiency; technology adoption;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- R22 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-10-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2014-10-17 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENE-2014-10-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-10-17 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1165-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.