Improving Education Quality in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsdirection d’école; education; education quality; enseignant; inadéquation des compétences; qualité de l'éducation; Rendements de l’éducation; responsabilité des enseignants; return to schooling; school leadership; skills mismatch; teacher; teacher accountability; test scolaire; test score; éducation;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-06-24 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-06-24 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2013-06-24 (Education)
- NEP-URE-2013-06-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1056-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .