Report NEP-EDU-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Arcidiacono & Esteban Aucejo & V. Joseph Hotz, 2013. "University Differences in the Graduation of Minorities in STEM Fields: Evidence from California," CEP Discussion Papers dp1223, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ames, Allison Jennifer & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Houston, Jack E. & Angioloni, Simone, 2013. "Food Insecurity and Educational Achievement: A Multilevel Generalization of Poisson Regression," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150167, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Deniz Gevrek & Z. Eylem Gevrek & Cahit Guven, 2013. "Benefits of Education at the Intensive Margin: Childhood Academic Performance and Adult Outcomes among American Immigrants," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-11, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Sofia N. Andreou & Panos Pashardes, 2013. "Consumers’ Valuation of Academic and Equality-inducing Aspects of School Performance in England," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 09-2013, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Battistin, Erich & Meroni, Elena Claudia, 2013. "Should We Increase Instruction Time in Low Achieving Schools? Evidence from Southern Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7437, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kaja Fredriksen, 2013. "Decentralisation and Economic Growth - Part 3: Decentralisation, Infrastructure Investment and Educational Performance," OECD Working Papers on Fiscal Federalism 16, OECD Publishing.
- Wang, Donghui, 2013. "Returns to Investment in Education in Urban China: Are there gender differences?," Master's Theses and Plan B Papers 150764, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Fabrice Murtin, 2013. "Improving Education Quality in South Africa," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1056, OECD Publishing.
- Dridi, Mohamed, 2013. "Achieving Education for All Goals: Does Corruption Matter?," MPRA Paper 47659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sampaio, Gustavo Ramos & Arends-Kuenning, Mary, 2013. "Climbing the Educational Ladder: The Relative Performance of Rural and Urban Students in Brazilian Universities," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150322, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hamilton, Lynn & Mathews, Leah Greden & Grant, Richard & Wolf, Marianne McGarry, 2013. "The Value of Undergraduate Research: A Pilot Study of Agribusiness Alumni Perceptions," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149846, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Peckham, Janet G. & Kropp, Jaclyn D. & Mroz, Thomas A. & Haley-Zitlin, Vivian & Granberg, Ellen M. & Hawthorne, Nikki, 2013. "Do School Lunch Menus Influence National School Lunch Program Participation?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150398, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Thomas Laurent & Fabrice Murtin & Geoff Barnard & Dean Janse van Rensburg & Vijay Reddy & George Frempong & Lolita Winnaar, 2013. "Policy Determinants of School Outcomes Under Model Uncertainty: Evidence from South Africa," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1057, OECD Publishing.
- Justine Wood, 2013. "Exploring the Benefits of Applying Jesuit Pedagogy to Business and Economics Modules," Discussion Paper Series 2013_01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2013.
- Itismita Mohanty & Anu Rammohan, 2013. "Child Schooling in India: Is there any evidence of a gender bias?," NATSEM Working Paper Series 13/21, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.