Taxation of Dividend, Interest, and Capital Gain Income
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2017.
"Redistribution and insurance with simple tax instruments,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 58-78.
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2015. "Redistribution and Insurance with Simple Tax Instruments," CEPR Discussion Papers 10668, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebastian Findeisen & Dominik Sachs, 2015. "Redistribution and Insurance with Simple Tax Instruments," CESifo Working Paper Series 5400, CESifo Group Munich.
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2015. "Redistribution and Insurance with Simple Tax Instruments," IZA Discussion Papers 9123, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:25:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10797-017-9471-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Bises & Antonio Scialà, 2014. "The Erosion of the Personal Income Tax Base in Italy: Equity Aspects," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 145-166.
- Javakhadze, David & Ferris, Stephen P. & Sen, Nilanjan, 2014. "An international analysis of dividend smoothing," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 200-220.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-11-16 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-PBE-2013-11-16 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2013-11-16 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ctpaaa:19-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.