Report NEP-ACC-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Farjaudon, Anne-Laure & Morales, Jérémy, 2013. "In search of consensus: The role of accounting in the definition and reproduction of dominant interests," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/10730, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ratto, Marisa & Thomas, Richard & Ulph, David, 2013. "The indirect effects of auditing taxpayers," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4728, Paris Dauphine University.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Paulo José Regis, 2013. "On the relationship between exchange rates and external imbalances: East and Southeast Asia," Working Papers 13-08, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Masahiro Enomoto & Fumihiko Kimura & Tomoyasu Yamaguchi, 2013. "A Cross-Country Study on the Relationship between Financial Development and Earnings Management," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-34, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Stehrer, 2013. "Accounting Relations in Bilateral Value Added Trade," wiiw Working Papers 101, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Chaton, Corinne & Durand-Viel, Laure, 2013. "Real Asset Valuation under Imperfect Competition: Can We Forget About Market Fundamentals?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11439, Paris Dauphine University.
- Carla Canelas & François Gardes & Silvia Salazar, 2013. "A Microsimulation on Tax Reforms in LAC Countries: A New Approach Based on Full Expenditures," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- European Commission, 2013. "Tax reforms in EU Member States - Tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability – 2013 Report," Taxation Papers 38, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Norman Gemmel & Richard Kneller & Danny McGowan & Ismael Sanz, 2013. "Corporate Taxation and Productivity Catch-Up: Evidence from European Firms," Working Papers 13001, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Kevin S. Markle & Douglas A. Shackelford, 2013. "The Impact of Headquarter and Subsidiary Locations on Multinationals' Effective Tax Rates," NBER Working Papers 19621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michelle Harding, 2013. "Taxation of Dividend, Interest, and Capital Gain Income," OECD Taxation Working Papers 19, OECD Publishing.
- Annette Alstadsæter & Wojciech Kopczuk & Kjetil Telle, 2013. "Are Closely-Held Firms Tax Shelters?," NBER Working Papers 19609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric J. Brunner & Stephen L. Ross & Rebecca K. Simonsen, 2013. "Homeowners, Renters and the Political Economy of Property Taxation," Working papers 2013-30, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Till Gross, 2013. "Capital Tax Competition and Dynamic Optimal Taxation," Carleton Economic Papers 13-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics.