The Development Policy Evaluation Model (DEVPEM): Technical Documentation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reidsma, Pytrik & Janssen, Sander & Jansen, Jacques & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2018. "On the development and use of farm models for policy impact assessment in the European Union – A review," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 111-125.
- De Frahan, B. Henry & Bali, J. & Tuyishime, C., 2018. "Income and welfare effects of input subsidies across representative agricultural households of rural Rwanda," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277469, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2014. "A farm household model for agri-food policy analysis in developing countries: Application to smallholder farmers in Sierra Leone," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-13.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2014.
"Modeling the welfare impacts of agricultural policies in developing countries,"
Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 63-82.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2012. "Modeling the Welfare Impacts of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125105, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jonasson, Erik & Filipski, Mateusz & Brooks, Jonathan & Taylor, J. Edward, 2012. "Modeling the Welfare Implications of Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," Working Papers 2012:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Kamel Elouhichi & Pascal Tillie & Aymeric Ricome & Sergio Gomez-Y-Paloma, 2020.
"Modelling Farm-household Livelihoods in Developing Economies: Insights from three country case studies using LSMS-ISA data,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC118822, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kamel Louhichi & Pascal Tillie & Aymeric Ricome & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2020. "Modelling Farm-household Livelihoods in Developing Economies Insights from three country case studies using LSMS-ISA data [Modélisation des moyens de subsistance des ménages agricoles dans les écon," Post-Print hal-02544905, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural policy; general equilibrium; household analysis; welfare;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:agraaa:51-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tdoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.