The McKenna Rule and UK World War I Finance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- George J. Hall & Thomas J. Sargent, 1997. "Accounting for the federal government's cost of funds," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Jul, pages 18-28.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Albert Marcet & Thomas J. Sargent & Juha Seppala, 2002. "Optimal Taxation without State-Contingent Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(6), pages 1220-1254, December.
- Ohanian, Lee E, 1997. "The Macroeconomic Effects of War Finance in the United States: World War II and the Korean War," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(1), pages 23-40, March.
- Shaun P. Vahey & James M. Nason, 2005. "Over the Top: U.K. World War I Finance and Its Aftermath," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 22, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2009.
"U.K. World War I and interwar data for business cycle and growth analysis,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2009-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2011. "UK World War I and Interwar Data for Business Cycle and Growth Analysis," CAMA Working Papers 2011-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2011. "UK World War I and interwar data for business cycle and growth analysis," Working Papers 11-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
More about this item
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-05-12 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2007-05-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2007-05-12 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2007-05-12 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbdps:2007/08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .