Competitive Equilibria with Production and Limited Commitment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eva Carceles-Poveda & Daniele Coen-Pirani, 2009.
"Shareholders' Unanimity With Incomplete Markets,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(2), pages 577-606, May.
- Daniele Coen-Pirani & Eva Carceles-Poveda, "undated". "Shareholders Unanimity With Incomplete Markets," GSIA Working Papers 2005-E13, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Daniele Coen-Pirani, 2004. "Shareholders Unanimity With Incomplete Markets," 2004 Meeting Papers 479, Society for Economic Dynamics.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Competitive Equilibria with Production and Limited Commitment
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2011-02-14 02:44:14
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tobias Broer & Marek Kapicka & Paul Klein, 2017.
"Consumption Risk Sharing with Private Information and Limited Enforcement,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 23, pages 170-190, January.
- Paul Klein & Marek Kapicka, 2011. "Consumption risk sharing under private information when earnings are persistent," 2011 Meeting Papers 247, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tobias Broer & Marek Kapièka & Paul Klein, 2015. "Consumption Risk Sharing with Private Information and Limited Enforcement," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp531, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Bauducco, Sofia & Caprioli, Francesco, 2014.
"Optimal fiscal policy in a small open economy with limited commitment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 302-315.
- Sofia Bauducco & Francesco Caprioli, 2011. "Optimal Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy with Limited Commitment," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 644, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
KeywordsEnforcement Constraints; Intermediation; Risk Sharing; Capital Accumulation.;
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-02-12 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2011-02-12 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2011-02-12 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MIC-2011-02-12 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nys:sunysb:10-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edstous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.