Shareholders' Unanimity With Incomplete Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Daniele Coen-Pirani & Eva Carceles-Poveda, "undated". "Shareholders Unanimity With Incomplete Markets," GSIA Working Papers 2005-E13, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Daniele Coen-Pirani, 2004. "Shareholders Unanimity With Incomplete Markets," 2004 Meeting Papers 479, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bisin, Alberto; & Gottardi, Piero; & Ruta, Guido, 2014.
"Equilibrium corporate finance and intermediation,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2014/09, European University Institute.
- Piero Gottardi & Guido Ruta & Alberto Bisin, 2015. "Equilibrium Corporate Finance and Intermediation," 2015 Meeting Papers 358, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alberto Bisin & Piero Gottardi & Guido Ruta, 2014. "Equilibrium Corporate Finance and Intermediation," NBER Working Papers 20345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anagnostopoulos, Alexis & Cárceles-Poveda, Eva & Lin, Danmo, 2012.
"Dividend and capital gains taxation under incomplete markets,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 599-611.
- Alexis Anagnostopoulos & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2010. "Dividend and Capital Gains Taxation under Incomplete Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers 10-06, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Nils Gornemann & Keith Kuester & Makoto Nakajima, 2012. "Monetary policy with heterogeneous agents," Working Papers 12-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Teranishi, Yuki, 2008.
"A dynamic new Keynesian life-cycle model: Societal aging, demographics, and monetary policy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2398-2427, August.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Yuki Teranishi, 2007. "A Dynamic New Keynesian Life-Cycle Model: Societal Ageing, Demographics and Monetary Policy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-04, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Per Krusell & Toshihiko Mukoyama & Ayşegül Şahin, 2010.
"Labour-Market Matching with Precautionary Savings and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 77(4), pages 1477-1507.
- Per Krusell & Toshihiko Mukoyama & Ayseg ul Sahin, 2007. "Labor-Market Matching with Precautionary Savings and Aggregate Fluctuations," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001783, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Per Krusell & Toshihiko Mukoyama & Aysegul Sahin, 2009. "Labor-Market Matching with Precautionary Savings and Aggregate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 15282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krusell, Per & Mukoyama, Toshihiko & Sahin, Aysegul, 2009. "Labor-Market Matching with Precautionary Savings and Aggregate Fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 7429, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eva Carceles-Poveda & Arpad Abraham, 2005.
"Complete Markets, Enforcement Constraints and Intermediation,"
2005 Meeting Papers
661, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arpad Abraham & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2006. "Complete Markets, Enforcement Constraints and Intermediation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 320, Society for Computational Economics.
- Alexis Anagnostopoulos & Orhan Erem Atesagaoglu & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2014. "On the Double Taxation of Corporate Profits," Department of Economics Working Papers 14-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2009.
"Asset Prices and Business Cycles under Market Incompleteness,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(3), pages 405-422, July.
- Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2008. "Code and data files for "Asset Prices and Business Cycles under Market Incompleteness"," Computer Codes 05-114, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Arpad Abraham & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2010. "Competitive Equilibria with Production and Limited Commitment," Department of Economics Working Papers 10-04, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:50:y:2009:i:2:p:577-606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.