Risk Aversion and College Attendance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pedro Carneiro & Karsten T. Hansen & James J. Heckman, 2003. "Estimating Distributions of Treatment Effects with an Application to the Returns to Schooling and Measurement of the Effects of Uncertainty on College," NBER Working Papers 9546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moshe Buchinsky & Phillip Leslie, 2010. "Educational Attainment and the Changing U.S. Wage Structure: Dynamic Implications on Young Individuals' Choices," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(3), pages 541-594, July.
- James M. Poterba & David A. Wise, 1998.
"Individual Financial Decisions in Retirement Saving Plans and the Provision of Resources for Retirement,"
NBER Chapters,in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 363-401
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba & David A. Wise, 1996. "Individual Financial Decisions in Retirement Saving Plans and The Provision of Resources for Retirement," NBER Working Papers 5762, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Renate Schubert, 1999. "Financial Decision-Making: Are Women Really More Risk-Averse?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 381-385, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Whalley, 2004. "Black-White Differences in the Insurance Value of Human Capital," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 575, Econometric Society.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk Aversion; Schooling Choice;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nya:albaec:03-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.