Continental Drift: European Integration and the Location of UK Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Pain, Nigel, 1997. "Continental Drift: European Integration and the Location of U.K. Foreign Direct Investment," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 65(0), pages 94-117, Supplemen.
References listed on IDEAS
- F J Breedon & M A S Joyce, 1993. "House prices, arrears and possessions: A three equation model for the UK," Bank of England working papers 14, Bank of England.
- Kremers, Jeroen J M & Ericsson, Neil R & Dolado, Juan J, 1992. "The Power of Cointegration Tests," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 325-348, August.
- James M. Poterba, 1984. "Tax Subsidies to Owner-Occupied Housing: An Asset-Market Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 729-752.
- Ericsson, Neil R., 1992.
"Cointegration, exogeneity, and policy analysis: An overview,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 251-280, June.
- Neil R. Ericsson, 1991. "Cointegration, exogeneity, and policy analysis: an overview," International Finance Discussion Papers 415, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fisher, Gordon R. & McAleer, Michael, 1981.
"Alternative procedures and associated tests of significance for non-nested hypotheses,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 103-119, May.
- Gordon Fisher & Michael McAleer, 1981. "Alternative Procedures and Associated Tests of Significance for Non-Nested Hypotheses," Working Papers 420, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- repec:nsr:niesrd:15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dougherty, Ann & Van Order, Robert, 1982. "Inflation, Housing Costs, and the Consumer Price Index," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 154-164, March.
- MacKinnon, James G, 1992. "Model Specification Tests and Artificial Regressions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 102-146, March.
- Meen, Geoffrey P, 1990. "The Measurement of Rationing and the Treatment of Structural Change in the UK Mortgage Market," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 167-187, April-Jun.
- Perron, Pierre, 1990.
"Testing for a Unit Root in a Time Series with a Changing Mean,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(2), pages 153-162, April.
- Perron, P., 1989. "Testing For A Unit Root In A Time Series With A Changing Mean," Papers 347, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Miles, David K, 1993. "House Prices, Personal Sector Wealth and Consumption: Some Conceptual and Empirical Issues," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 61(0), pages 35-59, Suppl..
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nigel Pain & Florence Hubert, 2002.
"Aides à l'investissement, intégration européenne et localisation de l'investissement direct allemand,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(1), pages 151-170.
- Florence Hubert & Nigel Pain, 2002. "Aides à l’investissement, intégration européenne et localisation de l’investissement direct allemand," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 152(1), pages 151-170.
- Raff, Horst, 2004.
"Preferential trade agreements and tax competition for foreign direct investment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 2745-2763, December.
- Horst Raff, 2002. "Preferential Trade Agreements and Tax Competition for Foreign Direct Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 763, CESifo Group Munich.
- Venil Ramiah, 2010. "European Views on Asia and Europe-Asian Relations," Working Papers id:2715, eSocialSciences.
- Stephen G Cecchetti & Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & Stefan Krause, 2005.
"Assessing the Sources of Changes in the Volatility of Real Growth,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Christopher Kent & David Norman (ed.), The Changing Nature of the Business Cycle
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & Stefan Krause, 2006. "Assessing the Sources of Changes in the Volatility of Real Growth," NBER Working Papers 11946, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Qiaomin & Scollay, Robert & Maani, Sholeh, 2016. "Effects on China and ASEAN of the ASEAN-China FTA: The FDI perspective," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-19.
- Medvedev, Denis, 2006. "Beyond trade : the impact of preferential trade agreements on foreign direct investment inflows," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4065, The World Bank.
- Christopher Kent & Kylie Smith & James Holloway, 2005. "Declining Output Volatility: What Role for Structural Change?," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Christopher Kent & David Norman (ed.), The Changing Nature of the Business Cycle Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Ulrich Fritsche & Vladimir Kuzin, 2005. "Declining Output Volatility in Germany: Impulses, Propagation, and the Role of the Monetary Policy," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 70, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Neary, J Peter, 2002.
"Foreign Direct Investment and the Single Market,"
University of Manchester, vol. 70(3), pages 291-314, June.
- J. Peter Neary, 2001. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Single Market," Development Working Papers 160, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Neary, J Peter, 2002. "Foreign Direct Investment and the Single Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 3419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. Peter Neary, 2002. "Foreign direct investment and the single market," Working Papers 200124, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Karunanayake, Indika & Valadkhani, Abbas & O’Brien, Martin, 2012. "GDP Growth and the Interdependency of Volatility Spillovers," MPRA Paper 50398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marian Beise & Heike Belitz, 1998.
"Trends in the Internationalisation of R&D - the German Perspective,"
Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research,
DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 67(2), pages 67-85.
- Marian Beise & Heike Belitz, 1998. "Trends in the Internationalisation of R&D: The German Perspective," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 167, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- William Martin & Robert Rowthorn, 2004. "Will Stability Last?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1324, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dellis, Konstantinos & Sondermann, David & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2017. "Determinants of FDI inflows in advanced economies: Does the quality of economic structures matter?," Working Paper Series 2066, European Central Bank.
- Dan Andrews & Marion Kohler, 2005. "International Business Cycle Co-movements through Time," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Christopher Kent & David Norman (ed.), The Changing Nature of the Business Cycle Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Ewe-Ghee Lim, 2001. "Determinants of, and the Relation Between, Foreign Direct Investment and Growth; A Summary of the Recent Literature," IMF Working Papers 01/175, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:kap:iecepo:v:15:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10368-016-0366-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Ray Barrell & Dirk Willem te Velde, 2002. "European Integration and Manufactures Import Demand: An Empirical Investigation of Ten European Countries," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(3), pages 263-293, August.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari & Globerman, Steven, 1998. "Regional Economic Integration and Foreign Direct Investment: The North American Experience," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 269, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Ulrich Fritsche & Vladimir Kuzin, 2005.
"Declining output volatility in Germany: impulses, propagation, and the role of monetary policy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(21), pages 2445-2457.
- Ulrich Fritsche & Vladimir Kuzin, 2004. "Declining Output Volatility in Germany: Impulses, Propagation, and the Role of Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 433, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sandra Bilek-Steindl, 2012. "On the Change in the Austrian Business Cycle," OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, OECD Publishing, Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys, vol. 2012(1), pages 1-18.
- Pain, Nigel & Young, Garry, 2004. "The macroeconomic impact of UK withdrawal from the EU," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 387-408, May.
- Medvedev, Denis, 2012. "Beyond Trade: The Impact of Preferential Trade Agreements on FDI Inflows," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 49-61.
- Shatz, Howard J. & Venables, Anthony J., 2000. "The geography of international investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2338, The World Bank.
- Christopher Kent & Kylie Smith & James Holloway, 2005. "Declining Output Volatility: What Role for Structural Change?," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2005-08, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Oliver Morrissey, "undated". "Investment Provisions in Regional Integration Agreements for Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 08/06, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsr:niesrd:230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library & Information Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .