On the Consistency of Slacks-based Measure-Max Model and Super-Slacks-based Measure Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Hirofumi Fukuyama & Hiroya Masaki & Kazuyuki Sekitani & Jianming Shi, 2014. "Distance optimization approach to ratio-form efficiency measures in data envelopment analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 175-186, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Juan Aparicio & Magdalena Kapelko & Bernhard Mahlberg & Jose L. Sainz-Pardo, 2017. "Measuring input-specific productivity change based on the principle of least action," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 17-31, February.
- Cook, Wade D. & Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada & Zhu, Joe, 2017. "Within-group common benchmarking using DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(3), pages 901-910.
- Aparicio, Juan & Cordero, Jose M. & Gonzalez, Martin & Lopez-Espin, Jose J., 2018. "Using non-radial DEA to assess school efficiency in a cross-country perspective: An empirical analysis of OECD countries," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 9-20.
- Kao, Chiang, 2022. "Closest targets in the slacks-based measure of efficiency for production units with multi-period data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 297(3), pages 1042-1054.
- Arabi, Behrouz & Munisamy, Susila & Emrouznejad, Ali & Toloo, Mehdi & Ghazizadeh, Mohammad Sadegh, 2016. "Eco-efficiency considering the issue of heterogeneity among power plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 722-735.
- Färe, Rolf & Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Grosskopf, Shawna & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2016.
"Cost decompositions and the efficient subset,"
Omega, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 123-130.
- Rolf FaÌˆre & Hirofumi Fukuyama & Shawna Grosskopf & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2015. "Cost Decompositions and the Efficient Subset," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012015, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada, 2019. "Performance evaluation through DEA benchmarking adjusted to goals," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 150-157.
- Fangqing Wei & Junfei Chu & Jiayun Song & Feng Yang, 2019. "A cross-bargaining game approach for direction selection in the directional distance function," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 41(3), pages 787-807, September.
- Mette Asmild & Tomas Baležentis & Jens Leth Hougaard, 2016. "Multi-directional productivity change: MEA-Malmquist," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 109-119, December.
- Javad Vakili & Hanieh Amirmoshiri & Rashed Khanjani Shiraz & Hirofumi Fukuyama, 2020. "A modified distance friction minimization approach in data envelopment analysis," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 288(2), pages 789-804, May.
- Shogo Eguchi & Hirotaka Takayabu & Mitsuki Kaneko & Shigemi Kagawa & Shunichi Hienuki, 2021. "Proposing effective strategies for meeting an environmental regulation with attainable technology improvement targets," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(7), pages 2907-2921, November.
- Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada, 2016. "Common benchmarking and ranking of units with DEA," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1-9.
- Khezrimotlagh, Dariush & Kaffash, Sepideh & Zhu, Joe, 2022. "U.S. airline mergersâ€™ performance and productivity change," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 102(C).
- Christian Growitsch & Tooraj Jamasb & Christine Müller & Matthias Wissner, 2016.
"Social Cost Efficient Service Quality: Integrating Customer Valuation in Incentive Regulation—Evidence from the Case of Norway,"
International Series in Operations Research & Management Science, in: Joe Zhu (ed.), Data Envelopment Analysis, chapter 0, pages 71-91,
- Growitsch, Christian & Jamasb, Tooraj & Müller, Christine & Wissner, Matthias, 2010. "Social cost-efficient service quality--Integrating customer valuation in incentive regulation: Evidence from the case of Norway," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2536-2544, May.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2007. "Determinants of Bank Efficiency in Europe. Assessing Bank Performance Across Markets," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 31499, December.
- Alperovych, Yan & Hübner, Georges & Lobet, Fabrice, 2015.
"How does governmental versus private venture capital backing affect a firm's efficiency? Evidence from Belgium,"
Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 508-525.
- Yan Alperovych & Georges Hubner & Fabrice Lobet, 2015. "How does governmental versus private venture capital backing affect a firm's efficiency? : Evidence from Belgium," Post-Print hal-02313248, HAL.
- Wang, Zhao-Hua & Zeng, Hua-Lin & Wei, Yi-Ming & Zhang, Yi-Xiang, 2012.
"Regional total factor energy efficiency: An empirical analysis of industrial sector in China,"
Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 115-123.
- Zhao-Hua Wang & Hua-Lin Zeng & Yi-Ming Wei & Yi-Xiang Zhang, 2011. "Regional total factor energy efficiency: An empirical analysis of industrial sector in China," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 26, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- repec:lan:wpaper:1115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azarnoosh Kafi & Behrouz Daneshian & Mohsen Rostamy-Malkhalifeh, 2021. "Forecasting the confidence interval of efficiency in fuzzy DEA," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Management, vol. 31(1), pages 41-59.
- Costa, Marcelo Azevedo & Lopes, Ana Lúcia Miranda & de Pinho Matos, Giordano Bruno Braz, 2015. "Statistical evaluation of Data Envelopment Analysis versus COLS Cobb–Douglas benchmarking models for the 2011 Brazilian tariff revision," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 47-60.
- Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace Van de Woestyne, 2018.
"Enumeration algorithms for FDH directional distance functions under different returns to scale assumptions,"
Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 271(2), pages 1067-1078, December.
- Kristiaan Kerstens & Ignace van de Woestyne, 2018. "Enumeration algorithms for FDH directional distance functions under different returns to scale assumptions," Post-Print hal-01733347, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:16-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask the person in charge to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.