Prospects for transportation utility fees
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Shoup, Donald C, 2003. "Truth in Transportation Planning," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt999346pn, University of California Transportation Center.
More about this item
Keywordstax; land value; locational analysis; transportation finance;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-PUB-2009-10-24 (Public Finance)
- NEP-URE-2009-10-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:transportationutilityfees. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .