Freeway Service Patrols: A Stated Preference Analysis of Insurance Values
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Skabardonis, Alexander & Petty, Karl & Varaiya, Pravin & Bertini, Robert, 1998. "Evaluation Of The Freeway Service Patrol ( F S P ) In Los Angeles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt3920p806, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Skabardonis, Alexander & Noeimi, Hisham & Petty, Karl & Rydzewski, Dan & Varaiya, Pravin & Al-deek, Haitham, 1995. "Freeway Service Patrol Evaluation," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt36r1t2m2, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
KeywordsFreeway Service Patrols; Evaluation; Insurance; Mobility.;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:fsp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.