Preliminary Stated-Preference Research on the Impact of LUST Sites on Property Values: Focus Group Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dietrich Earnhart, 2001. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods to Value Environmental Amenities at Residential Locations," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(1), pages 12-29.
- Sudip Chattopadhyay & John B. Braden & Arianto Patunru, 2005. "Benefits Of Hazardous Waste Cleanup: New Evidence From Survey- And Market-Based Property Value Approaches," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(3), pages 357-375, July.
- Hank Jenkins-Smith & Carol Silva & Robert Berrens & Alok Bohara, 2002. "Information Disclosure Requirements and the Effect of Soil Contamination on Property Values," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 323-339.
- Robert A. Simons & Kimberly Winson-Geideman, 2005. "Determining Market Perceptions on Contamination of Residential Property Buyers using Contingent Valuation Surveys," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 27(2), pages 193-220.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guignet, Dennis, 2012. "The impacts of pollution and exposure pathways on home values: A stated preference analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 53-63.
More about this item
Keywordsleaking underground storage tanks; groundwater; remediation benefits; stated preference; focus groups;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nev:wpaper:wp201009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cynthia Morgan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nepgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.