The Effects of Water Quality on Coastal Recreation Flounder Fishing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jakus, Paul M. & Downing, Mark & Bevelhimer, Mark S. & Fly, J. Mark, 1997.
"Do Sportfish Consumption Advisories Affect Reservoir Anglers’ Site Choice?,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 196-204, October.
- Jakus, Paul M. & Downing, Mark & Bevelimer, Mark S. & Fly, J. Mark, 1997. "Do Sportfish Consumption Advisories Affect Reservoir Anglers' Site Choice?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(2), October.
- David Scrogin & Kevin Boyle & George Parsons & Andrew J. Plantinga, 2004. "Effects of Regulations on Expected Catch, Expected Harvest, and Site Choice of Recreational Anglers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 963-974.
- Paul M. Jakus & Dimitrios Dadakas & J. Mark Fly, 1998. "Fish Consumption Advisories: Incorporating Angler-Specific Knowledge, Habits, and Catch Rates in a Site Choice Model," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1019-1024.
- Englin, Jeffrey & Lambert, David & Shaw, W. Douglass, 1997. "A Structural Equations Approach to Modeling Consumptive Recreation Demand," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 33-43, May.
- Trudy Ann Cameron, 1992. "Combining Contingent Valuation and Travel Cost Data for the Valuation of Nonmarket Goods," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 302-317.
More about this item
Keywordsbioeconomic model; dissolved oxygen; Recreation demand; Recreational fishing; Summer flounder; water quality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nev:wpaper:wp200503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cynthia Morgan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nepgvus.html .