The Innovative Milieus Approach: Toward a Territorialized Understanding of the Economy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 1998. "The Approach of Institutional Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 36(1), pages 166-192, March.
- Bjørn T. Asheim, 2007.
"Industrial Districts as ‘Learning Regions’: A Condition for Prosperity,"
Chapters,in: The Learning Region, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bjørn Asheim, "undated". "Industrial Districts as 'learning regions'. A condition for prosperity," STEP Report series 199503, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- O Crevoisier, 1996.
"Proximity and territory versus space in regional science,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 28(9), pages 1683-1697, September.
- O Crevoisier, 1996. "Proximity and Territory versus Space in Regional Science," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 28(9), pages 1683-1697, September.
- Andr Torre Shaw & Jean-Pierre Gilly, 2000. "On the Analytical Dimension of Proximity Dynamics," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 169-180.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovative milieu; territory; innovation; learning;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nct:wpaper:10-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain Paul Segessemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grenech.html .