The cash flow, return and risk characteristics of private equity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gompers, Paul & Lerner, Josh, 2000. "Money chasing deals? The impact of fund inflows on private equity valuation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 281-325, February.
- Steven N. Kaplan & Antoinette Schoar, 2005.
"Private Equity Performance: Returns, Persistence, and Capital Flows,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 60(4), pages 1791-1823, August.
- Kaplan, Steve & Schoar, Antoinette, 2004. "Private Equity Performance: Returns, Persistence and Capital Flows," Working papers 4446-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Gompers, Paul & Lerner, Josh, 1996. "The Use of Covenants: An Empirical Analysis of Venture Partnership Agreements," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(2), pages 463-498, October.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1997. "Industry costs of equity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 153-193, February.
- Cochrane, John H., 2005.
"The risk and return of venture capital,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 3-52, January.
- Cochrane, John, 2000. "The Risk and Return of Venture Capital," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt7qm9h594, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- John H. Cochrane, 2001. "The Risk and Return of Venture Capital," NBER Working Papers 8066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Ljungqvist & William J. Wilhelm, 2003.
"IPO Pricing in the Dot-com Bubble,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(2), pages 723-752, April.
- Ljungqvist, Alexander P. & Wilhelm Jr, William J, 2002. "IPO Pricing in the dot-com Bubble," CEPR Discussion Papers 3314, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William J. Wilhelm & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2002. "IPO Pricing in the Dot-com Bubble," OFRC Working Papers Series 2002fe07, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Tim Loughran & Jay Ritter, 2004. "Why Has IPO Underpricing Changed Over Time?," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 33(3), Fall.
- Philippe Jorion & William N. Goetzmann, 1999. "Global Stock Markets in the Twentieth Century," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(3), pages 953-980, June.
- Michael Ewens & Charles M. Jones & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2013.
"The Price of Diversifiable Risk in Venture Capital and Private Equity,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(8), pages 1854-1889.
- Michael Ewens & Charles Jones & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, "undated". "The Price of Diversifiable Risk in Venture Capital and Private Equity," GSIA Working Papers 2012-E55, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Tobias J. Moskowitz & Annette Vissing-Jørgensen, 2002.
"The Returns to Entrepreneurial Investment: A Private Equity Premium Puzzle?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 745-778, September.
- Tobias J. Moskowitz & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2002. "The Returns to Entrepreneurial Investment: A Private Equity Premium Puzzle?," NBER Working Papers 8876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gompers, Paul A., 1996. "Grandstanding in the venture capital industry," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 133-156, September.
More about this item
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2004-08-31 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2004-08-31 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2004-08-31 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.