The Price of Diversifiable Risk in Venture Capital and Private Equity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Ewens & Charles Jones & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, "undated". "The Price of Diversifiable Risk in Venture Capital and Private Equity," GSIA Working Papers 2012-E55, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lo, Andrew W. & Craig MacKinlay, A., 1990.
"An econometric analysis of nonsynchronous trading,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 181-211.
- Andrew W. Lo & Craig A. MacKinlay, "undated". "An Econometric Analysis of Nonsyschronous-Trading," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 19-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1989. "An Econometric Analysis of Nonsynchronous Trading," NBER Working Papers 2960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Ewens & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2015.
"Is a VC Partnership Greater Than the Sum of Its Partners?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 70(3), pages 1081-1113, June.
- Michael Ewens & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, "undated". "Is the VC Partnership Greater than the Sum of its Partners?," GSIA Working Papers 2012-E36, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Michael Ewens & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2013. "Is a VC Partnership Greater than the Sum of its Partners?," NBER Working Papers 19120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:26:y:2013:i:8:p:1854-1889. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.