Modeling American Marriage Patterns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Schoen & William Urton & Karen Woodrow & John Bai, 1985. "Marriage and divorce in twentieth century American cohorts," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(1), pages 101-114, February.
- Keeley, Michael C, 1979. "An Analysis of the Age Pattern of First Marriage," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 527-544, June.
- Willard Rodgers & Arland Thornton, 1985. "Changing patterns of first marriage in the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(2), pages 265-279, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ryuichi Kaneko, 2003. "Elaboration of the Coale-McNeil Nuptiality Model as The Generalized Log Gamma Distribution," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 9(10), pages 223-262, November.
- repec:dem:demres:v:38:y:2018:i:47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neil Bennett & David Bloom & Cynthia Miller, 1995.
"The influence of nonmarital childbearing on the formation of first marriages,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 32(1), pages 47-62, February.
- Neil G. Bennett & David E. Bloom & Cynthia K. Miller, 1993. "The Influence of Nonmarital Childbearing on the Formation of First Marriages," NBER Working Papers 4564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Axinn & Cynthia Link & Robert Groves, 2011. "Responsive Survey Design, Demographic Data Collection, and Models of Demographic Behavior," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(3), pages 1127-1149, August.
- Maria Winkler-Dworak & Henriette Engelhardt-Wölfler, 2004. "On the tempo and quantum of first marriages in Austria, Germany, and Switzerland," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 10(9), pages 231-264, May.
- Bonilla, Roberto & Kiraly, Francis, 2013. "Marriage wage premium in a search equilibrium," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 107-115.
- Jelnov, Pavel, 2018. "A New Estimator of Search Duration and Its Application to the Marriage Market," IZA Discussion Papers 11466, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.