The Provision of Time to the Elderly by Their Children
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Axel Borsch-Supan & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & John N. Morris, 1992. "The Provision of Time to the Elderly by Their Children," NBER Chapters,in: Topics in the Economics of Aging, pages 109-134 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Boskin & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Michael Knetter, 1985. "Changes in the Age Distribution of Income in the United States, 1968-1984," NBER Working Papers 1766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers, 1984. "Bequests as a Means of Payment," NBER Working Papers 1303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frances Kobrin, 1976. "The fall in household size and the rise of the primary individual in the United States," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 13(1), pages 127-138, February.
- Robert Michael & Victor Fuchs & Sharon Scott, 1980. "changes in the propensity to live alone: 1950–1976," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 17(1), pages 39-56, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aydogan Ulker, 2008. "Household structure and consumption insurance of the elderly," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 373-394, April.
- Glazer, Amihai & Kanniainen, Vesa & Niskanen, Esko, 2003.
"Bequests, control rights, and cost-benefit analysis,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 71-82, March.
- Amihai Glazer & Vesa Kanniainen & Esko Niskanen, 2001. "Bequests, Control Rights, and Cost-Benefit Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 576, CESifo Group Munich.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2005.
"The Living Arrangement Dynamics of Sick, Elderly Individuals,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(4), pages 989-1014.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2003. "The Living Arrangement Dynamics of Sick, Elderly Individuals," Cahiers de recherche 03-07, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Benoit Dostie & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2004. "The Living Arrangement Dynamics of Sick, Elderly Individuals," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-03, CIRANO.
- Axel Borsch-Supan & Daniel L. McFadden & Reinhold Schnabel, 1996. "Living Arrangements: Health and Wealth Effects," NBER Chapters,in: Advances in the Economics of Aging, pages 193-216 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald Cox & Beth J. Soldo, 2004. "Motivation for Money and Care that Adult Children Provide for Parents: Evidence from "Point-Blank" Survey Questions," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College 2004-17, Center for Retirement Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .