Did ACRS Really Cause Stock Prices to Fall?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1982.
"Investment versus Savings Incentives: The Size of the Bang for the Buck and the Potential for Self-Financing Business Tax Cuts,"
NBER Working Papers
1027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Lawrence Kotlikoff, 1982. "Investment Versus Savings Incentives: The Size of the Bang for the Buck and the Potential for Self-Financing Business Tax Cuts," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 652, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Downs, Thomas W & Tehranian, Hassan, 1988. "Predicting Stock Price Responses to Tax Policy Changes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1118-1130, December.
- Roger H. Gordon & James R. Hines, Jr. & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "Notes on the Tax Treatment of Structures," NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 223-258 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don & Henderson, Yolanda Kodrzycki, 1985.
"Long-run Effects of the Accelerated Cost Recovery System,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 363-372, August.
- Don Fullerton & Yolanda K. Henderson, 1981. "Long-Run Effects of the Accelerated Cost Recovery System," NBER Working Papers 0828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lyon, Andrew B., 1989.
"The effect of the investment tax credit on the value of the firm,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 227-247, March.
- Andrew B. Lyon, 1988. "The Effect Of The Investment Tax Credit On The Value Of The Firm," NBER Working Papers 2537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cutler, David M, 1988. "Tax Reform and the Stock Market: An Asset Price Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1107-1117, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joel B. Slemrod, 1992. "The Impact of U.S. Tax Reform on Canadian Stock Prices," NBER Chapters,in: Canada-U.S. Tax Comparisons, pages 237-254 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.