Endogenous Volatility at the Zero Lower Bound: Implications for Stabilization Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Basu, Susanto & Bundick, Brent, 2015. "Endogenous volatility at the zero lower bound: implications for stabilization policy," Research Working Paper RWP 15-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seneca, Martin, 2016. "Risk shocks close to the zero lower bound," Bank of England working papers 606, Bank of England.
- Arias, Jonas E. & Erceg, Christopher & Trabandt, Mathias, 2016.
"The macroeconomic risks of undesirably low inflation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 88-107.
- Jonas E. Arias & Christopher J. Erceg & Mathias Trabandt, 2016. "The Macroeconomic Risks of Undesirably Low Inflation," International Finance Discussion Papers 1162, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Holden, Tom D., 2016. "Existence, uniqueness and computation of solutions to dynamic models with occasionally binding constraints," EconStor Preprints 127430, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:257-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caggiano, Giovanni & Castelnuovo, Efrem & Pellegrino, Giovanni, 2017.
"Estimating the real effects of uncertainty shocks at the Zero Lower Bound,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 257-272.
- Efrem Castelnuovo & Giovanni Caggiano & Giovanni Pellegrino, 2015. "Estimating the Real Effects of Uncertainty Shocks at the Zero Lower Bound," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0200, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Giovanni Pellegrino, 2017. "Estimating the Real Effects of Uncertainty Shocks at the Zero Lower Bound," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Giovanni Pellegrino, 2017. "Estimating the Real Effects of Uncertainty Shocks at the Zero Lower Bound," CESifo Working Paper Series 6622, CESifo Group Munich.
- Caggiano, Giovanni & Castelnuovo, Efrem & Pellegrino, Giovanni, 2017. "Estimating the real effects of uncertainty shocks at the zero lower bound," Research Discussion Papers 6/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Lansing, Kevin J., 2017. "Endogenous Regime Switching Near the Zero Lower Bound," Working Paper Series 2017-24, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Holden, Thomas, 2016.
"Existence and uniqueness of solutions to dynamic models with occasionally binding constraints,"
130142, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Holden, Tom D., 2017. "Existence and uniqueness of solutions to dynamic models with occasionally binding constraints," EconStor Preprints 144570, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Isabel Cairo & Jae Sim, 2017. "Income Inequality, Financial Crises and Monetary Policy," 2017 Meeting Papers 1433, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2016-03-23 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2016-03-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-03-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:21838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.