Raising Revenue by Limiting Tax Expenditures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salvador Barrios & Serena Fatica & Diego Martinez-Lopez & Gilles Mourre, 2018.
"The Fiscal Effects of Work-related Tax Expenditures in Europe,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 46(5), pages 793-820, September.
- Salvador Barrios & Serena Fatica & Diego Martinez & Gilles Mourre, 2015. "The fiscal effects of work-related tax expenditures in Europe," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 545, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Salvador Barrios & Serena Fatica & Diego Martínez-López & Gilles Mourre, 2015. "The fiscal effects of work-related tax expenditures in Europe," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1504, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
More about this item
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2014-12-13 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2014-12-13 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:20672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.