Raising Revenue by Limiting Tax Expenditures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salvador Barrios & Serena Fatica & Diego Martinez & Gilles Mourre, 2015.
"The fiscal effects of work-related tax expenditures in Europe,"
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015
545, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Salvador Barrios & Serena Fatica & Diego Martínez-López & Gilles Mourre, 2015. "The fiscal effects of work-related tax expenditures in Europe," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1504, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
More about this item
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2014-12-13 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2014-12-13 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:20672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .