Increasing Returns and the Theory of International Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Spence, 1976. "Product Selection, Fixed Costs, and Monopolistic Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 217-235.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Razin, Assaf, 1983.
"Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and factor movements : A welfare analysis,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 263-276, May.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Razin, Assaf, 1982. "Increasing Returns, Monopolisitic Competition and Factor Movements: A Welfare Analysis," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275353, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-959, December.
- Ethier, Wilfred, 1979. "Internationally decreasing costs and world trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1975. "Monopolistic Competition And Optimum Product Diversity," Economic Research Papers 268957, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "Decreasing Costs in International Trade and Frank Graham's Argument for Protection," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1243-1268, September.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1979. "Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-479, November.
- Feenstra, Robert C & Judd, Kenneth L, 1982. "Tariffs, Technology Transfer, and Welfare," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1142-1165, December.
- James R. Melvin, 1969. "Increasing Returns to Scale as a Determinant of Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 2(3), pages 389-402, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerling, Katja & Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter, 2000. "Zur Arbeitsteilung zwischen Regionen: Das nordöstliche Brandenburg aus der Sicht der regionalökonomischen Theorie," Kiel Working Papers 965, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michaela Dodini & Marco Fantini, 2006. "The EU Neighbourhood Policy: Implications for Economic Growth and Stability," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 507-532, September.
- Makowski, L. & Ostroy, J.M., 1991.
"The Margin of Appropriation and an Extension of the First Theorem of Welfare Economics,"
388, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Louis Makowski & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1991. "The Margin of Appropriation and an Extension of the First Theorem of Welfare Economists," UCLA Economics Working Papers 629, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2012. "The Multinational Firm: Characteristics, Activities and Explanations in Historical Context," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- J. David Richardson, 1989. "Empirical Research on Trade Liberalization With Imperfect Competition: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 2883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Singh, Anshul, 2013. "Do the FDI, Economic growth and Trade affect each other for India: An ARDL Approach," MPRA Paper 51447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konchyn, Vadym, 2006. "The Evolution of Ukrainian Economy: New Trade Theory Evidence," MPRA Paper 588, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Sep 2006.
- G. Ietto-Gillies, 1998. "Location of Affiliates and Degree of Internationalisation: An Analysis of the World's Largest 664 TNCs," CIBS Research Papers in International Business 14-98, London South Bank University CIBS.
- Bitzenis, Aristidis & Tsitouras, Antonis & Vlachos, Vasileios A., 2009. "Decisive FDI obstacles as an explanatory reason for limited FDI inflows in an EMU member state: The case of Greece," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 691-704, August.
- Grazia Ietto-Gillies, 2014. "The Theory of the Transnational Corporation at 50+," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 3(2), pages 1-38, September.
- G. Ietto-Gillies, 1998. "Earnings From Foreign Direct Investment: Possible Effects on Domestic Economies and Patterns in EU Countries," CIBS Research Papers in International Business 9-98, London South Bank University CIBS.
- J. Mohan Rao, 1998. "Development in the Time of Globalization," Working Papers wp1, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Carlos Pombo, 2001. "Intra-industry Trade and Innovation: An empirical study of the Colombian manufacturing industry," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 77-106.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.