Policy Options for State Pension Systems and Their Impact on Plan Liabilities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Novy-Marx & Joshua D. Rauh, 2008. "The Intergenerational Transfer of Public Pension Promises," NBER Working Papers 14343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aei:rpaper:31094 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey R. Brown & David W. Wilcox, 2009. "Discounting State and Local Pension Liabilities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 538-542, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Touzé, 2011.
"Le financement des retraites aux États-Unis. Impact de la crise et tendances de long terme,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 63-112.
- Vincent Touze, 2011. "Le financement des retraites aux États-Unis : Impact de la crise et tendances de long terme," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
More about this item
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H74 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Borrowing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .