Moral Hazard Matters: Measuring Relative Rates of Underinsurance Using Threshold Measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cutler, David M. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2000. "The anatomy of health insurance," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 563-643 Elsevier.
- Joseph P. Newhouse & Charles E. Phelps, 1976. "New Estimates of Price and Income Elasticities of Medical Care Services," NBER Chapters,in: The Role of Health Insurance in the Health Services Sector, pages 261-320 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Mata & José A. F. Machado, 2005. "Counterfactual decomposition of changes in wage distributions using quantile regression," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 445-465.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean M. Abraham & Anne Beeson Royalty & Thomas DeLeire, 2011. "Gauging the Generosity of Employer-Sponsored Insurance: Differences Between Households With and Without a Chronic Condition," NBER Working Papers 17232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine Baird, 2016. "The Financial Burden of Out-of-Pocket Expenses in the US and Canada: How Different is the US?," LIS Working papers 671, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2009-10-17 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-IAS-2009-10-17 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:15410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.