Moral Hazard Matters: Measuring Relative Rates of Underinsurance Using Threshold Measures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cutler, David M. & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2000. "The anatomy of health insurance," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 563-643 Elsevier.
- Joseph P. Newhouse & Charles E. Phelps, 1976. "New Estimates of Price and Income Elasticities of Medical Care Services," NBER Chapters,in: The Role of Health Insurance in the Health Services Sector, pages 261-320 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Mata & José A. F. Machado, 2005. "Counterfactual decomposition of changes in wage distributions using quantile regression," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 445-465.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean M. Abraham & Anne Beeson Royalty & Thomas DeLeire, 2011. "Gauging the Generosity of Employer-Sponsored Insurance: Differences Between Households With and Without a Chronic Condition," NBER Working Papers 17232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine Baird, 2016. "The Financial Burden of Out-of-Pocket Expenses in the US and Canada: How Different is the US?," LIS Working papers 671, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2009-10-17 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-IAS-2009-10-17 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:15410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .