Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Joan Esteban & Laurence Kranich, 2003.
"The Social Contracts with Endogenous Sentiments,"
71, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Laurence Kranich & Matteo Cervellati & Joan Esteban, 2006. "The Social Contract with Endogenous Sentiments," Discussion Papers 06-06, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Matteo Cervellati & Joan-Maria Esteban & Laurence Kranich, 2007. "The Social Contract with Endogenous Sentiments," Working Papers 311, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Esteban, Joan & Kranich, Laurence, 2006. "The Social Contract with Endogenous Sentiments," IZA Discussion Papers 2312, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matteo Cervellati & Joan Esteban & Laurence Kranich, 2007. "The Social Contract with Endogenous Sentiments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 702.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Jonathan A. Parker, 2005.
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1092-1118, September.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Jonathan A. Parker, 2002. "Optimal Expectations," Working Papers 146, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Discussion Papers in Economics.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Parker, Jonathan A, 2004. "Optimal Expectation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4656, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Jonathan A. Parker, 2004. "Optimal Expectations," NBER Working Papers 10707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Parker & Markus K Brunnermeier, 2002. "Optimal Expectations," FMG Discussion Papers dp434, Financial Markets Group.
- Jonathan A. Parker & Markus K. Brunnermeier, 2004. "Optimal Expectations," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 426, Econometric Society.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K. & Parker, Jonathan A., 2002. "Optimal expectations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24954, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thomas Piketty, 1995. "Social Mobility and Redistributive Politics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 551-584.
- Akerlof, George A & Dickens, William T, 1982. "The Economic Consequences of Cognitive Dissonance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 307-319, June.
- Loewenstein, George, 1987. "Anticipation and the Valuation of Delayed Consumption," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(387), pages 666-684, September.
- Marcus Noland, 2003. "Religion, Culture, and Economic Performance," Working Paper Series WP03-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friedrich Heinemann & Eckhard Janeba, 2011.
"Viewing Tax Policy Through Party‐Colored Glasses: What German Politicians Believe,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(3), pages 286-311, August.
- Friedrich Heinemann & Eckhard Janeba, 2008. "Viewing tax policy through party-colored glasses: What German politicians believe," Working Papers 0805, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Janeba, Eckhard & Heinemann, Friedrich, 2011. "Viewing tax policy through party-colored glasses: What German politicians believe," MPRA Paper 33096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:13907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .