The Unified Enterprise Tax and SOEs in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215-215.
- Shoven, John B. & Whalley, John, 1972.
"A general equilibrium calculation of the effects of differential taxation of income from capital in the U.S,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 281-321, November.
- John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1972. "A General Equilibrium Calculation of the Effects of Differential Taxation of Income from Capital in the U.S," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 328, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shoven, John B & Whalley, John, 1984. "Applied General-Equilibrium Models of Taxation and International Trade: An Introduction and Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(3), pages 1007-1051, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van der Hoek, M. Peter & Kong, Shuhong & Li, Zhenzi, 2008. "The dual corporate income tax in China: the impact of unification," MPRA Paper 11547, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2008.
- Ji, Jingjing & Ye, Zhiqiang & Zhang, Shunming, 2013. "Welfare analysis on optimal enterprise tax rate in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 149-158.
More about this item
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- P35 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Public Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-02-24 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2007-02-24 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2007-02-24 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2007-02-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:12899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.