Are Inflation Rates Different for the Elderly?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dougherty, Ann & Van Order, Robert, 1982. "Inflation, Housing Costs, and the Consumer Price Index," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 154-164, March.
- Michael, Robert T, 1979. "Variation across Households in the Rate of Inflation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 32-46, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2011.
"How Well Are Social Security Recipients Protected from Inflation?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Investigations in the Economics of Aging, pages 119-139
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goda, Gopi Shah & Shoven, John B. & Slavov, Sita Nataraj, 2011. "How Well Are Social Security Recipients Protected From Inflation?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 64(2), pages 429-449, June.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John Shoven & Sita Slavov, 2009. "How Well Are Social Security Recipients Protected From Inflation?," Discussion Papers 08-059, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2010. "How Well Are Social Security Recipients Protected from Inflation?," NBER Working Papers 16212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Boskin & John B. Shoven, 1984. "Concepts and Measures of Earnings Replacement During Retirement," NBER Working Papers 1360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd & John B. Shoven, 1985. "Inflation Vulnerability, Income, and Wealth of the Elderly, 1969- 1979," NBER Chapters,in: Horizontal Equity, Uncertainty, and Economic Well-Being, pages 125-178 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd & John B. Shoven, 1983. "The Economic Status of the Elderly," NBER Chapters,in: Financial Aspects of the United States Pension System, pages 359-398 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Boskin & John B. Shoven, 1986. "Poverty Among the Elderly: Where are the Holes in the Safety Net?," NBER Working Papers 1923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0943. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.