Regret Aversion, Regret Neutrality, and Risk Aversion in Production
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsProduction; Regret aversion; Regret neutrality; Risk aversion; Regret theory; Uncertainty.;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ORE-2017-10-01 (Operations Research)
- NEP-SEA-2017-10-01 (South East Asia)
- NEP-UPT-2017-10-01 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nan:wpaper:1709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Magdalene Lim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dentusg.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .