Report NEP-ORE-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- McAleer, M.J., 2017. "Stationarity and Invertibility of a Dynamic Correlation Matrix," Econometric Institute Research Papers TI 2017-082/III, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Steel, Mark F. J., 2017. "Model Averaging and its Use in Economics," MPRA Paper 81568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subal C. Kumbhakar & Christopher F. Parmeter & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2017. "Stochastic Frontier Analysis: Foundations and Advances," Working Papers 2017-10, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Clark, Todd E. & McCracken, Michael W. & Mertens, Elmar, 2017. "Modeling Time-Varying Uncertainty of Multiple-Horizon Forecast Errors," Working Papers (Old Series) 1715, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 18 May 2018.
- Xu GUO & Wing-Keung WONG, 2017. "Regret Aversion, Regret Neutrality, and Risk Aversion in Production," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1709, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Trivikram Dokka Venkata Satyanaraya & Sonali Sen Gupta & Fabrice Talla Nobibon & Alain Zemkoho, 2017. "Robust Toll Pricing," Working Papers 194217799, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Todd Prono, 2017. "Regular Variation of Popular GARCH Processes Allowing for Distributional Asymmetry," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-095, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Francis J. DiTraglia & Camilo García-Jimeno, 2017. "Mis-classified, Binary, Endogenous Regressors: Identification and Inference," NBER Working Papers 23814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corchon, Luis & Marini, Marco A., 2017. "Handbook of Game Theory and Industrial Organization, Volume I: Theory. An Introduction," MPRA Paper 81443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frantisek Cech & Jozef Barunik, 2017. "Measurement of Common Risk Factors: A Panel Quantile Regression Model for Returns," Working Papers IES 2017/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2017.
- Corchon, Luis & Marini, Marco A., 2017. "Handbook of Game Theory and Industrial Organization, Volume II: Applications. An Introduction," MPRA Paper 81444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo, Fiorio & Alessandro, Santoro, 2017. "Evidence-based threat-of-audit letters: do taxpayers respond strategically in a complex environment?," Working Papers 372, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 26 Sep 2017.
- Talat S. Genc, 2017. "Optimal Return and Rebate Mechanism in a Closed-loop Supply Chain Game," Working Papers 1706, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Kevin R. Williams, 2017. "Dynamic Airline Pricing and Seat Availability," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 3003, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tan, A.C. & McAleer, M.J., 2017. "Theoretical and Empirical Differences Between Diagonal and Full BEKK for Risk Management," Econometric Institute Research Papers 17-069/III, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2017. "Merger Paradox in a Network Product Market: A Horizontally Differentiated Three-Firm Model," Discussion Paper Series 167, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2017.
- Cobb, Marcus P A, 2017. "Forecasting Economic Aggregates Using Dynamic Component Grouping," MPRA Paper 81585, University Library of Munich, Germany.