Monopoly and the Preemption of Competitive Recycling
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Hollander, Abraham & Lasserre, Pierre, 1988. "Monopoly and the preemption of competitive recycling," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 489-497.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kulshreshtha, Praveen & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2001. ""No return, no refund": an analysis of deposit-refund systems," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 379-394, December.
- Soham Baksi & Ngo Van Long, 2006. "Recycling With Endogeneous Consumer Participation," Departmental Working Papers 2006-23, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Bocar Samba BA, 2017. "Recycling of a Primary Resource and Market Power: The Alcoa Case," Working Papers 2017.27, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Grant, Darren, 1999. "Recycling and market power: A more general model and re-evaluation of the evidence1," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 59-80, January.
- Soham Baksi & Ngo Van Long, 2009. "Endogenous Consumer Participation And The Recycling Problem ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 281-295, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMonoles ; Recyclage des Dechets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:8428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demtlca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .