An Improved Nonparametric Unit-Root Test
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Qiying & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2009.
"Asymptotic Theory For Local Time Density Estimation And Nonparametric Cointegrating Regression,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(03), pages 710-738, June.
- Qiying Wang & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2006. "Asymptotic Theory for Local Time Density Estimation and Nonparametric Cointegrating Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1594, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gao, Jiti & King, Maxwell & Lu, Zudi & Tjøstheim, Dag, 2009.
"Nonparametric Specification Testing For Nonlinear Time Series With Nonstationarity,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(06), pages 1869-1892, December.
- Jiti Gao & Maxwell King & Zudi Lu & Dag TjÃ¸stheim, 2009. "Nonparametric Specification Testing for Nonlinear Time Series with Nonstationarity," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Gao, Jiti, 2007. "Nonlinear time series: semiparametric and nonparametric methods," MPRA Paper 39563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2007.
- Gao, Jiti & Tjøstheim, Dag & Yin, Jiying, 2013.
"Estimation in threshold autoregressive models with a stationary and a unit root regime,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 172(1), pages 1-13.
- Jiti Gao & Dag Tjøstheim & Jiying Yin, 2011. "Estimation in threshold autoregressive models with a stationary and a unit root regime," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 21/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Saart & Jiti Gao & Nam Hyun Kim, 2014.
"Semiparametric methods in nonlinear time series analysis: a selective review,"
Journal of Nonparametric Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 141-169, March.
- Patrick Saart & Jiti Gao, 2012. "Semiparametric Methods in Nonlinear Time Series Analysis: A Selective Review," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 21/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsAutoregression; nonparametric unit?root test; nonstationary time series; specification testing.;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2012-09-09 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2012-09-09 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:2012-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.