Report NEP-ETS-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Anders Rahbek & A.M.Robert Taylor, 2012. "Bootstrap Determination of the Co-integration Rank in Heteroskedastic VAR Models," CREATES Research Papers 2012-36, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Marcelo C. Medeiros & Eduardo F. Mendes, 2012. "Estimating High-Dimensional Time Series Models," CREATES Research Papers 2012-37, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jiti Gao & Maxwell King, 2012. "An Improved Nonparametric Unit-Root Test," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 16/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Charley Xia and William Griffiths, 2012. "Bayesian Unit Root Testing: The Effect Of Choice Of Prior On Test Outcomes," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1152, The University of Melbourne.
- Tomasz Wozniak, 2012. "Granger-causal analysis of VARMA-GARCH models," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/19, European University Institute.
- Tomasz Wozniak, 2012. "Testing Causality Between Two Vectors in Multivariate GARCH Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/20, European University Institute.
- Dechert, Andreas, 2012. "Variance Ratio Testing for Fractional Cointegration in Presence of Trends and Trend Breaks," MPRA Paper 41044, University Library of Munich, Germany.