A Significance Test for Classifying ARMA Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:260:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2659-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emma SARNO & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2003. "Structural Convergence of Macroeconomic Time Series: Evidence for Inflation Rates in EU Countries," Working Papers 180, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Alonso, A.M. & Berrendero, J.R. & Hernandez, A. & Justel, A., 2006. "Time series clustering based on forecast densities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 762-776, November.
- Caiado, Jorge & Crato, Nuno & Peña, Daniel, 2007. "Comparison of time series with unequal length," MPRA Paper 6605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Umberto Triacca, 2016. "Measuring the Distance between Sets of ARMA Models," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-11, July.
- Alonso, Andres M. & Maharaj, Elizabeth A., 2006. "Comparison of time series using subsampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(10), pages 2589-2599, June.
- Francesca Di Iorio & Umberto Triacca, 2014. "Testing for A Set of Linear Restrictions in VARMA Models Using Autoregressive Metric: An Application to Granger Causality Test," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 1-14, December.
- Maharaj, Elizabeth Ann & Alonso Fernández, Andrés Modesto, 2005. "On the comparison of time series using subsampling," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws050702, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Sonia Díaz & José Vilar, 2010. "Comparing Several Parametric and Nonparametric Approaches to Time Series Clustering: A Simulation Study," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 27(3), pages 333-362, November.
- Marahaj, E.A. & Inder, B., 1999. "Forecasting Time Series from Clusters," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/99, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Anthony Bagnall & Gareth Janacek, 2014. "A Run Length Transformation for Discriminating Between Auto Regressive Time Series," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 31(2), pages 154-178, July.
- Vilar, J.A. & Alonso, A.M. & Vilar, J.M., 2010. "Non-linear time series clustering based on non-parametric forecast densities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2850-2865, November.
- Pierpaolo D’Urso & Livia Giovanni & Riccardo Massari & Dario Lallo, 2013. "Noise fuzzy clustering of time series by autoregressive metric," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 71(3), pages 217-243, November.
- E. Otranto, 2008. "Clustering Heteroskedastic Time Series by Model-Based Procedures," Working Paper CRENoS 200801, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Joseph G. Hirschberg & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Daniel J. Slottje, 2001. "Clusters of attributes and well-being in the USA," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 445-460.
- Otranto, Edoardo, 2010. "Identifying financial time series with similar dynamic conditional correlation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 1-15, January.
- E. Otranto, 2011. "Classification of Volatility in Presence of Changes in Model Parameters," Working Paper CRENoS 201113, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Otranto, Edoardo, 2008. "Clustering heteroskedastic time series by model-based procedures," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4685-4698, June.
- Di Iorio, Francesca & Triacca, Umberto, 2013. "Testing for Granger non-causality using the autoregressive metric," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 120-125.
- Giulio PALOMBA & Emma SARNO & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2007. "Testing similarities of short-run inflation dynamics among EU countries after the Euro," Working Papers 289, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Juan Vilar & José Vilar & Sonia Pértega, 2009. "Classifying Time Series Data: A Nonparametric Approach," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 26(1), pages 3-28, April.
- Corduas, Marcella & Piccolo, Domenico, 2008. "Time series clustering and classification by the autoregressive metric," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 1860-1872, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSignificance tests ; ARMA models ; econometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:1994-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.