A Significance Test for Classifying ARMA Models
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PO Box 11E, Monash University, Victoria 3800, Australia|
Phone: +61 3 99052489
Fax: +61 3 99055474
Web page: http://business.monash.edu/econometrics-and-business-statistics
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://business.monash.edu/econometrics-and-business-statistics Email: |
- Emma SARNO & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2003. "Structural Convergence of Macroeconomic Time Series: Evidence for Inflation Rates in EU Countries," Working Papers 180, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Alonso, A.M. & Berrendero, J.R. & Hernandez, A. & Justel, A., 2006. "Time series clustering based on forecast densities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 762-776, November.
- Caiado, Jorge & Crato, Nuno & Peña, Daniel, 2007. "Comparison of time series with unequal length," MPRA Paper 6605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Umberto Triacca, 2016. "Measuring the Distance between Sets of ARMA Models," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-11, July.
- Alonso, Andres M. & Maharaj, Elizabeth A., 2006. "Comparison of time series using subsampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(10), pages 2589-2599, June.
- Otranto, Edoardo, 2010.
"Identifying financial time series with similar dynamic conditional correlation,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 1-15, January.
- E. Otranto, 2008. "Identifying Financial Time Series with Similar Dynamic Conditional Correlation," Working Paper CRENoS 200817, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Francesca Di Iorio & Umberto Triacca, 2014. "Testing for A Set of Linear Restrictions in VARMA Models Using Autoregressive Metric: An Application to Granger Causality Test," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 1-14, December.
- Maharaj, Elizabeth A. & Alonso, Andrés M., 2005. "On the comparison of time series using subsampling," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws050702, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Sonia Díaz & José Vilar, 2010. "Comparing Several Parametric and Nonparametric Approaches to Time Series Clustering: A Simulation Study," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 27(3), pages 333-362, November.
- Marahaj, E.A. & Inder, B., 1999. "Forecasting Time Series from Clusters," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/99, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Anthony Bagnall & Gareth Janacek, 2014. "A Run Length Transformation for Discriminating Between Auto Regressive Time Series," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 31(2), pages 154-178, July.
- Vilar, J.A. & Alonso, A.M. & Vilar, J.M., 2010. "Non-linear time series clustering based on non-parametric forecast densities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2850-2865, November.
- Pierpaolo D’Urso & Livia Giovanni & Riccardo Massari & Dario Lallo, 2013. "Noise fuzzy clustering of time series by autoregressive metric," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 71(3), pages 217-243, November.
- Otranto, Edoardo, 2008. "Clustering heteroskedastic time series by model-based procedures," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4685-4698, June.
- E. Otranto, 2008. "Clustering Heteroskedastic Time Series by Model-Based Procedures," Working Paper CRENoS 200801, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Joseph G. Hirschberg & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Daniel J. Slottje, 2001. "Clusters of attributes and well-being in the USA," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 445-460.
- Hirschberg, J.G. & Maasoumi, E. & Slottje, D.J., 2001. "Clusters of Attributes and Well-Being in the US," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 778, The University of Melbourne.
- E. Otranto, 2011. "Classification of Volatility in Presence of Changes in Model Parameters," Working Paper CRENoS 201113, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Di Iorio, Francesca & Triacca, Umberto, 2013. "Testing for Granger non-causality using the autoregressive metric," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 120-125.
- Giulio PALOMBA & Emma SARNO & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2007. "Testing similarities of short-run inflation dynamics among EU countries after the Euro," Working Papers 289, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Juan Vilar & José Vilar & Sonia Pértega, 2009. "Classifying Time Series Data: A Nonparametric Approach," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 26(1), pages 3-28, April.
- Corduas, Marcella & Piccolo, Domenico, 2008. "Time series clustering and classification by the autoregressive metric," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 1860-1872, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:1994-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed