Bargaining over public goods
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Julio Davila & Jan Eeckhout & C. Martinelli, 2009. "Bargaining over Public Goods," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00633592, HAL.
- DAVILA, Julio & EECKHOUT, Jan & MARTINELLI, César, 2009. "Bargaining over public goods," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2185, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Julio Davila & Jan Eeckhout & César Martinelli, 2008. "Bargaining over public goods," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00289435, HAL.
- Julio Davila & Jan Eeckhout & Cesar Martinelli, 2009. "Bargaining Over Public Goods," Working Papers 0901, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
References listed on IDEAS
- Groves, Theodore & Ledyard, John O, 1977.
"Optimal Allocation of Public Goods: A Solution to the "Free Rider" Problem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 783-809, May.
- Theodore Groves & John Ledyard, 1976. "Optimal Allocation of Public Goods: A Solution to the 'Free Rider Problem'," Discussion Papers 144, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1982. "Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 97-109, January.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:83:y:1989:i:04:p:1181-1206_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dávila, J. & Eeckhout, J., 2008.
"Competitive bargaining equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 269-294, March.
- Julio Dávila & Jan Eeckhout, 2004. "Competitive Bargaining Equilibrium," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-024, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- DAVILA, Julio & EECKHOUT, Jan, 2009. "Competitive bargaining equilibrium," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Julio Davila & Jan Eeckhout, 2004. "Competitive Bargaining Equilibria," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04067, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Julio Davila & Jan Eeckhout, 2008. "Competitive Bargaining Equilibrium," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00286022, HAL.
- Thomson, William, 1999. " Economies with Public Goods: An Elementary Geometric Exposition," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 1(1), pages 139-176.
- Harrington, Joseph Jr., 1989. "The advantageous nature of risk aversion in a three-player bargaining game where acceptance of a proposal requires a simple majority," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 195-200, September.
- Banks, Jeffrey s. & Duggan, John, 2000. "A Bargaining Model of Collective Choice," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, pages 73-88.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic goods; bargaining; alternating offers.;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2008-11-25 (Game Theory)
- NEP-PBE-2008-11-25 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2008-11-25 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:b08041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .