Bargaining over public goods
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Julio Davila & Jan Eeckhout & C. Martinelli, 2009. "Bargaining over Public Goods," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00633592, HAL.
- DAVILA, Julio & EECKHOUT, Jan & MARTINELLI, CÃ©sar, 2009. "Bargaining over public goods," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2185, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Julio Davila & Jan Eeckhout & César Martinelli, 2008. "Bargaining over public goods," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00289435, HAL.
- Julio Davila & Jan Eeckhout & Cesar Martinelli, 2009. "Bargaining Over Public Goods," Working Papers 0901, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
References listed on IDEAS
- Groves, Theodore & Ledyard, John O, 1977.
"Optimal Allocation of Public Goods: A Solution to the "Free Rider" Problem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 783-809, May.
- Theodore Groves & John Ledyard, 1976. "Optimal Allocation of Public Goods: A Solution to the 'Free Rider Problem'," Discussion Papers 144, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1982. "Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 97-109, January.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:83:y:1989:i:04:p:1181-1206_08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dávila, J. & Eeckhout, J., 2008.
"Competitive bargaining equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 269-294, March.
- Julio Dávila & Jan Eeckhout, 2004. "Competitive Bargaining Equilibrium," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-024, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- DAVILA, Julio & EECKHOUT, Jan, 2009. "Competitive bargaining equilibrium," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2069, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Julio Davila & Jan Eeckhout, 2004. "Competitive Bargaining Equilibria," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04067, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Julio Davila & Jan Eeckhout, 2008. "Competitive Bargaining Equilibrium," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00286022, HAL.
- Thomson, William, 1999. " Economies with Public Goods: An Elementary Geometric Exposition," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 1(1), pages 139-176.
- Harrington, Joseph Jr., 1989. "The advantageous nature of risk aversion in a three-player bargaining game where acceptance of a proposal requires a simple majority," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 195-200, September.
- Banks, Jeffrey s. & Duggan, John, 2000. "A Bargaining Model of Collective Choice," American Political Science Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 94(01), pages 73-88, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne Van den Nouweland & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2018. "Bargaining Foundation for Ratio Equilibrium in Public Good Economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01720001, HAL.
- Anne van den Nouweland & Agnieszka Rusinowka, 2018. "Bargaining Foundation for Ratio Equilibrium in Public Good Economies," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 18004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic goods; bargaining; alternating offers;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2008-11-25 (Game Theory)
- NEP-PBE-2008-11-25 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2008-11-25 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:b08041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label) or (Cindy George). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.