Report NEP-PUB-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Haan & Dolores Navarro, 2008. "Optimal Income Taxation of Married Couples: An Empirical Analysis of Joint and Individual Taxation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 838, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lehmann, Etienne & Parmentier, Alexis & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2008. "Optimal Income Taxation with Endogenous Participation and Search Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 3804, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefano Bosi & Thomas Seegmuller, 2008. "On the role of progressive taxation in a Ramsey Model with heterogeneous households," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08051, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux & Helen Simpson, 2008. "Taxing Corporate Income," NBER Working Papers 14494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gaëtan Nicodème, 2008. "Corporate Income Tax and Economic Distortions," Working Papers CEB 08-033.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2008. "Corporation Tax Asymmetries:Effective Tax Rates and Profit Shifting," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1028, The University of Melbourne.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2008. "Behavioural Responses to Corporate Profit Taxation," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1029, The University of Melbourne.
- CREMER, Helmuth & DE DONDER, Philippe & MALDONADO, Dario & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2008. "Taxing sin goods and subsidizing health care," CORE Discussion Papers 2008031, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- LEROUX, Marie-Louise & PONTHIERE, Grégory, 2008. "Optimal tax policy and expected longevity: a mean and variance approach," CORE Discussion Papers 2008039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Paul Makdissi & Stéphane Mussard, 2008. "Between-Group Transfers and Poverty-Reducing Tax Reforms?," Working Papers 0801E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- CAPUANO, Carlo & DE FEO, Giuseppe, 2008. "Mixed duopoly, privatization and the shadow cost of public funds," CORE Discussion Papers 2008019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Julio Davila & Jan Eeckhout & César Martinelli, 2008. "Bargaining over public goods," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- António Afonso & Cristophe Rault, 2008. "Bootstrap Panel Granger-Causality Between Government Spending and Revenue," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/39, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.