Alternative Measures of Replacement Rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Thomas Juster & Richard Suzman, 1995. " An Overview of the Health and Retirement Study," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30, pages s7-s56.
- Hurd, Michael D, 1989. "Mortality Risk and Bequests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 779-813, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank T. Denton & Ross Finnie & Byron G. Spencer, 2009.
"Income Replacement in Retirement: Longitudinal Evidence from Income Tax Records,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
261, McMaster University.
- Frank T. Denton & Ross Finnie & Byron G. Spencer, 2009. "Income Replacement in Retirement: Longitudinal Evidence from Income Tax Records," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 436, McMaster University.
- Finnie, Ross & Spencer, Byron G., 2013. "How do the level and composition of income change after retirement? Evidence from the LAD," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2013-21, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 29 Apr 2013.
- David A. Love & Paul A. Smith & Lucy C. McNair, 2008.
"A New Look At The Wealth Adequacy Of Older U.S. Households,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(4), pages 616-642, December.
- David Love & Paul A. Smith & Lucy C. McNair, 2008. "A New Look at the Wealth Adequacy of Older U.S. Households," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-12, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- David A. Love & Paul A. Smith & Lucy C. McNair, 2008. "A new look at the wealth adequacy of older U.S. households," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrr:papers:wp132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MRRC Administrator) or (Cindy George). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.