The Effects of "Girl-Friendly" Schools: Evidence from the BRIGHT School Construction Program in Burkina Faso (Journal Article)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marian Meller & Stephan Litschig, 2016.
"Adapting the Supply of Education to the Needs of Girls: Evidence from a Policy Experiment in Rural India,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 51(3), pages 760-802.
- Marian Meller & Stephan Litschig, 2015. "Adapting the Supply of Education to the Needs of Girls: Evidence from a Policy Experiment in Rural India," Working Papers 805, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- repec:oup:ajagec:v:99:y:2017:i:1:p:34-54. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:4:p:1113-1131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harounan Kazianga & Leigh Linden & Ali Protik & Matt Sloan, 2015. "Impact Evaluation of Burkina Faso's BRIGHT Program: Design Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports c0250cd3f27d448ea70d909c3, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Harounan Kazianga & Francis Makamu, 2017.
"Crop Choice, School Participation, and Child Labor in Developing Countries: Cotton Expansion in Burkina Faso,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 99(1), pages 34-54.
- Harounan Kazianga & Francis Makamu, 2014. "Crop Choice, School Participation and Child Labor in Developing Countries: Cotton Expansion in Burkina Faso," Economics Working Paper Series 1501, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Giordono, Leanne & Pugatch, Todd, 2015. "Informal Fee Elimination and Student Performance: Evidence from The Gambia," IZA Discussion Papers 9560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Harounan Kazianga & Leigh Linden & Ali Protik & Matt Sloan, 2016. "The Medium-Term Impacts of Girl-Friendly Schools: Seven-Year Evidence from School Construction in Burkina Faso," Development Working Papers 406, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 11 Nov 2016.
- Marine De Talance, 2017. "Wealth Inequalities in Perceptions of School Quality in Pakistan," Working Papers hal-01662698, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsBRIGHT; School Construction; Girl-Friendly; Schools; Burkina Faso; International; Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2015-01-19 (Africa)
- NEP-EDU-2015-01-19 (Education)
- NEP-URE-2015-01-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:0115ef3a2998483493dd24537e07d70a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Cindy George). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.