Current And Capital Account Interdependence: An Empirical Test
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dietrich K. Fausten, 1990. "Current and Capital Account Interdependence," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 12(2), pages 273-292, January.
- Chorng-Huey Wong & Luis Carranza, 1999.
"Policy Responses to External Imbalances in Emerging Market Economies: Further Empirical Results,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 46(2), pages 1-5.
- Luis Carranza & Chorng-Huey Wong, 1998. "Policy Responses to External Imbalances in Emerging Market Economies; Further Empirical Results," IMF Working Papers 98/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Tuck Cheong Tang, 2006. "The influences of economic openness on Japan's balancing item: an empirical note," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 7-10.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Dietrich K. Fausten & Brett Pickett, 2004. "'Errors & Omissions' in the Reporting of Australia's Cross-Border Transactions," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 101-115, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Siranova & Menbere Workie Tiruneh, 2016. "The determinants of errors and omissions in a small and open economy: The case of Slovakia," Working Papers wp73, Institute of Economic Research, SAS, revised 08 Apr 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrent account; Capital account; Developing countries; G-5; Interdependence;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-07-17 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-MON-2009-07-17 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2009-07-17 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mos:moswps:2008-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Simon Angus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .