A simple enquiry on heterogeneous lending rates and lending behaviour
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gambacorta, L., 1997.
"Heterogeneous "Credit Channels: and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
492, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Gambacorta, 1998. "Heterogeneous "Credit Channels" and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 340, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gambacorta, L., 1998. "Heterogeneous "Credit Channels" and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union," Papers 340, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Forni, Mario & Lippi, Marco, 1997. "Aggregation and the Microfoundations of Dynamic Macroeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288008, June.
- Angeloni,I. & Buttiglione,L. & Ferri,G. & Gaiotti,E., 1995. "The Credit Channel of Policy Across Heterogeneous Banks:the Case of Italy," Papers 256, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
More about this item
Keywordscredit; monetary policy.;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:modena:0105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giuseppe Marotta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .