A simple enquiry on heterogeneous lending rates and lending behaviour
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gambacorta, L., 1997.
"Heterogeneous "Credit Channels: and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
492, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Gambacorta, 1998. "Heterogeneous "Credit Channels" and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 340, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gambacorta, L., 1998. "Heterogeneous "Credit Channels" and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union," Papers 340, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Forni, Mario & Lippi, Marco, 1997. "Aggregation and the Microfoundations of Dynamic Macroeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288008.
- Angeloni,I. & Buttiglione,L. & Ferri,G. & Gaiotti,E., 1995. "The Credit Channel of Policy Across Heterogeneous Banks:the Case of Italy," Papers 256, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
More about this item
Keywordscredit; monetary policy.;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:modena:0105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giuseppe Marotta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.